New disclosure requirements have prompted the Principal Financial Group to launch a new Web feature that will help plan sponsor clients and their financial professionals comply with new disclosure rules.
Designed to help plan sponsors better understand services they received as a retirement plan client of The Principal, the Your Services web feature gives plan sponsors a user-friendly profile of services.
“The new Your Services web feature from The Principal is a great way to help plan sponsors get the most out of their retirement plans,” says Monica Kirgan, vice president of retirement and investor services at The Principal. “It gives them an at-a-glance view of their plan services from The Principal, and it lets them see other available services that may benefit their plan.”
The Your Services feature:
- Provides a macro view of the plan sponsor’s retirement plan services from The Principal
- Shows descriptions of each service and whether or not the service is active
- Helps plan sponsors manage their fiduciary responsibilities by identifying the services they receive from The Principal
- Includes a printable summary of services report specific to their services from The Principal
The Your Services feature is the latest in a comprehensive set of resources from The Principal to assist financial professionals and their clients with the new disclosure regulations. The Principal has been making available in-depth education and information since the regulations were unveiled, including:
- A dedicated online resource center www.principal.com/feedisclosure
- Two white papers authored by noted ERISA experts at Davis & Harman, LLP
- Webinars for financial professionals and plan sponsors
- For more news and insights from The Principal, connect with us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ThePrincipal.