Centennial, CO, KY, July 8, 2011 – Five Summit Business Media properties have been named as finalists in six separate categories for the 2011 Azbee awards:
Agent’s Sales Journal – Sept 2010 issue
- Best How-To Article for its step-by-step guide to “Building An Agency”
Benefits Selling – Dec 2010 issue
- Feature Article Design for “You Can’t Go Home Again” in the December 2010 issue.
Life Insurance Selling:
- Best Individual Profile for its April 2010 “The American Way” cover story profiling Larry Barton, President and CEO of The American College.
National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Best Featured Series for its investigation “Inside the NAIC” in the November 22, 2010 issue.
- Best News Analysis/Investigative for investigating the GOP capture of the House in “Back In Business,” featured in the November 8, 2010 issue.
Senior Market Advisor:
- Best Web Feature Article for following father-daughter financial superheroes in “A Day In The Life,” featured in the November 2010 issue.
The nominees fall under Summit Business Media’s Life & Health Insurance Network, a powerful suite of B2B integrated media products that reach all segments of the insurance producer market. Each media product is uniquely positioned to provide industry news, analysis, trends and sales strategies to top producers throughout their career lifecycle. In addition, each media outlet connects insurance producers with the products and resources needed to grow their business.
“We are very excited to have six Azbee nominations from the Life & Health Insurance Network,” said Dave O’Neil, Group Publisher for the Life & Health Insurance Network. “This is a great reflection of the quality editorial and design in our publications and web sites that have made us the #1 information provider in the life and health insurance markets.“
“For a B-to-B editor, winning an Azbee is a career highlight. The fact that five different brands are finalists for six separate awards testifies to the talent we have across Summit’s Life and Health Insurance Network and the quality work we’re doing,” said James E. Green, Group Editor-in-Chief of the Life & Health Insurance Network.
The Azbee is a highly coveted, national award in the Annual Awards Competition of the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). Judging is done largely by peers in B-to-B publishing. The top award winners will be announced at the upcoming awards ceremony on August 4, 2011 during the ASBPE National Editorial Conference in Chicago, IL.
For more information on Summit Business Media’s Life & Health Insurance Network, please contact Dave O’Neil at email@example.com.
ABOUT SUMMIT BUSINESS MEDIA
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media and information company serving the insurance, financial services, legal and investment advisory markets. Summit strives to be “The Next Generation of Business Information” for executives and practitioners by providing breaking news and analysis, in-depth practice management strategies, business-building techniques and actionable data. Summit services the information needs of its customers through numerous channels, including digital, print, and live events. For more information, please visit summitbusinessmedia.com.