Building a More Powerful Package with Vision Care is Easier Than You Think
Original Broadcast Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Looking for ways to stay competitive? Join Patrick McClelland, a Vice President of VSP Vision Care, and a panel of top health insurance brokers to learn:
- How adding a vision plan will help save your clients money on healthcare costs, while increasing employee productivity.
- Why a vision plan is critical for employees of every age.
- The top three objections to including a vision plan in a benefits package - and how you can overcome them.
- Five tips on how you can easily sell vision care to your clients.
- How to evaluate vision plans, including what’s not on the spreadsheet.
Patrick McClelland is VSP’s vice president of National Inside Sales. He joined VSP in 2003, bringing more than 16 years of sales experience with him. Mr. McClelland has the overall responsibility of 45+ sales staff and manages VSP’s sales, service, and renewal functions for employer groups of up to 500 employees throughout the country.
Robin S. Fox
Robin has over 19 years experience working in the nonprofit community and employee benefits consulting. She brings her strong relationship and communication skills from the social work field to compliment the client focused support to employers in the insurance industry.
Patrick Tibbs is a financial representative and specializes in employee benefit services for Everence Financial Advisors, a national faith-based financial services organization based in Goshen Indiana.