What's your career resolution for the new year? Wait, you don't have one?

If you don't have clearly-articulated career goals for the upcoming year, you are in the minority, according to a recent survey of U.S. employees by Robert Half, an employment staffing consulting firm.

The poll found that 68 percent of workers have career resolutions. The other 32 percent are presumably either content in their current jobs or have given up all hope in advancing in their careers. Of course, there may simply be some people who don't link their goals to arbitrary dates on the Gregorian calendar.

Complete your profile to continue reading and get FREE access to BenefitsPRO, part of your ALM digital membership.

  • Critical BenefitsPRO information including cutting edge post-reform success strategies, access to educational webcasts and videos, resources from industry leaders, and informative Newsletters.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM, BenefitsPRO magazine and BenefitsPRO.com events
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.