Coin stacks with blue and pink tokens  (Photo: Shutterstock)

It seems Corporate America has not yet gotten the memo on pay equity. A new study from The Josh Bersin Company, called The Definitive Guide to Pay Equity: Increasing Productivity, Innovation and Sustainability, says that 95% of companies are failing to achieve the highest level of pay equity maturity. The other side of that coin is only 5% excel in pay equity.

According to the report these companies either overlook the issue of pay equity until it becomes a legal liability or they engage in sporadic projects that address pay equity in a piecemeal fashion.

Complete your profile to continue reading and get FREE access to, part of your ALM digital membership.

Your access to unlimited content isn’t changing.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Critical information including cutting edge post-reform success strategies, access to educational webcasts and videos, resources from industry leaders, and informative Newsletters.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM, BenefitsPRO magazine and events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including and

Already have an account?


Join BenefitsPRO

Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to navigate the shifting employee benefits industry. Join now!

  • Unlimited access to - your roadmap to thriving in a disrupted environment
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including and
  • Exclusive discounts on and ALM events.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join BenefitsPRO

Copyright © 2023 ALM Global, LLC. All Rights Reserved.