Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

I’m not a tax advisor, but I do sell health savings accounts for a living and I know how panicked some people can get at this time of the year – it’s time to file their taxes, but they’re not quite sure what to do. If you’re one of these people, or if it’s your job to help people with questions about their health plan, here’s a quick tax tutorial for HSA account holders.


Join BenefitsPRO

Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to navigate the shifting employee benefits industry. Join BenefitsPRO.com now!

  • Unlimited access to BenefitsPRO.com - your roadmap to thriving in a disrupted environment
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com
  • Exclusive discounts on BenefitsPRO.com and ALM events.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join BenefitsPRO

Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.