Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET | 11 a.m. PT
Earn: 1.0 CLE Credit in NY, NJ, CA, IL, & MN (see below for full details)*
The pandemic has thrown everyone for a curve, including legal advisors. Yet, when your clients are transacting in capital markets, restructuring, bankruptcy and M&A, they still need your timely guidance — and, they still expect results.
This webcast will cover market insights on how current events like the pandemic have disrupted standard workflows, the role of technology in addressing shifts in client expectations, and findings from live polling of audience members on their own practice experiences and productivity hacks. Join an expert panel of attorneys and legal tech leaders to discuss:
- Best practices for overcoming common productivity challenges, including adoption of recent legal tech advances.
- Navigating disrupted workflows during the pandemic to ensure business continuity.
- How new technology advances can help you meet shifting client expectations.
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend live? Register now and you will receive an email with details on accessing the recording following the event)
*Continuing Education Credits:
1.0 CLE credit is pending approval.
- 1.0 Ethics Credit will be earned by ALL LIVE ATTENDEES who viewed this event for 50+ minutes.
- You must attend live.
- You must view the event for 50+ minutes.
- You cannot watch the program in a group if you wish to earn CLE credits.
- If you do choose to watch the event in a group, ensure that you are also logged in on your own personal device, under your log-in credentials, as we will need proof of your attendance. (Though it is highly recommended that you view the event from your own personal device).
- We have applied for CLE credit in the jurisdictions of NY, NJ, IL, CA & MN.
- If you are in NY or NJ, you will need to retain the CLE code which will be announced during the live webcast.
- If you are not in one of the listed jurisdictions, you may reach out to email@example.com after the live event for a certificate of attendance that you can submit to your CLE board.
- CLE certificates will not be available until 5 business days after the live event at which time you will receive an email letting you know that your CLE certificate is available to be downloaded.